View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #140
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 122341 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WTF is going on with Foster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Looking at another 1600 yard season, 14 plus touchdowns, doing all that despite having a crap FB, RTG, and RTT.

I guess we have forgotten what life was like when Stacey Mack was totting he rock for us.
Did i ever say foster was a bust, hell no def one of my favorite running backs of all time, and i'm glad we resigned him to a long contract. All i said was he is having an off season. Plus i remember a guy named Domanick Davis who ran very well behind very bad o-line, just saying.