View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #139
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 42267 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WTF is going on with Foster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Well when you run him as much as we have you have to expect him to be up there in every category. If u run a RB a 1000 times and he has a 1.5 YPC average he will have a pretty good season well according to some of the categories anyways.
Looking at another 1600 yard season, 14 plus touchdowns, doing all that despite having a crap FB, RTG, and RTT.

I guess we have forgotten what life was like when Stacey Mack was totting he rock for us.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote