View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #12
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8734 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is ap one of your top 5 ever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrifter View Post
I think of Payton, Sanders and Emmitt as the all time best. He isnt there yet.

But that leaves two spots in the top five, and it gets murky. But, I think you can make a strong case ADP deserves one of those two. This season is especially amazing, coming off the injury and putting up the largest numbers of his career.

Even if he starts to slow down some post-30, theres still a good chance he ends up he ends up ahead of Curtis Martin in all time rushing.

Bouyed by the fact that he'll probably run for 300 next sunday.
Emmitt got to play on one of the best offensive lines ever with probowl players at almost every position on the field. I think his biggest asset was his ability to stay healthy.