View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #11
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is ap one of your top 5 ever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Yeah..... I kinda jumped the gun a little. Hard to believe (for me anyway) that Peterson has played that long.

I wouldn't put any of those guys in the top 5 anyway.... just running off at the mouth.

Here's a list, top 10. Where do you think he fits? Emmit just cracks their top 10.
Right now, he's not better than any of the guys on that list. He definitely could catch up to them though if he continues to play at a high level. He's only 27, so it's not hard to imagine him having a few more great seasons.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote