View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #131
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216126 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: This team's in trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
You have already pretty much acknowledged that you only have hope. You hope well play better in the play offs because others have.
Only have hope? I've been saying we've got reason to believe...

We got Newton back today. In my opinion, before he went down he was making excellent progress. I haven't studied today's game, but I'm pretty sure our run game & pass protection benefitted from him being there. I think it gets better as his game shape improves.

Graham was also in the game. His presence may have helped the run game as much (maybe more) than Newton.

I think Sharpton & Dobbins is our best combination at ILB. If we stop putting Bradie James in there & let those two play, I think that position will improve over the next few weeks. Even if they go with James, I thin the ILB position will get better if we don't have to change them every week like we've had to because of injury.

I like Brandon Harris. Even though they throw a lot of flags at him, I think he's costed us less yards than McCain has. Brandon Harris just finished playing in his 3rd game. He's going to get better with time.

Merci has also just finished his 3rd game. He's been more productive in those 3 games than both Brooks & Barwin has the whole season. He's going to get better with time.

Brooks will be back. This will help us with our outside rotation.

Jjo had a much better game today than he did last week. Maybe because of the level of competition. Hopefully he is getting healthier.

Can these guys get Super Bowl ready by the time we play our first play-off game 4 weeks from now? Maybe not. But I think they can get real close 7 weeks from now.

We shouldn't be trying to figure out our starting line-up this late in the season. But we didn't have a choice. Now we are closer to the starting line-up we had to start the season than we've ever been. I know they'll get better.