View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #129
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 131049 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This team's in trouble

OMG are we 12-2 are 2-12. Why all the bitching, Yes Kubiak better get his **** together before the play-offs, but we are still 12-2, we would of all killed to be here a few seasons ago.

My god we were killing teams to start the season, then we went into a funk and were still managing wins. We will hit our stride again and i think today was the start of that, perfect timing if i might so so.

But if your looking for a losing team to ***** about then this might not be the team for you anymore.