View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #122
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I was one of those who said the Colts weren't good. I said they would help us beat them & they did.

However, I'm also saying this team is flawed, but I think every team is flawed.
You know what some of those other teams have that we don't?

Qb's that are good enough to cover their mistakes. Coaches that are overall better gameday managers than kubiak. Teams that have been to the top and knows what it takes.

We have played the same way for a while now. Biggest difference is the quality if opponents we've faced.

You have already pretty much acknowledged that you only have hope. You hope well play better in the play offs because others have.

That's fine. We all have hope.

But that's not going to stop us from also talking about the actual problems with the team right now.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote