Thread: DeVier Posey
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #23
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: DeVier Posey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
And Jean....These last few games we've targeted him alot....and he's never been really been open....maybe a half step at the most. Early in the NE game and in today's game, kubes/schaub threw it up to him and the guy just cant really beat his man consistently. And its not like he's facing a teams # 1 db..he's facing nickel dbs and safeties. Even in the Tenn game where he scored...he wasnt really open, schaub just threaded the needle to him and griffin gambled.
I thought Jean was WTF open on all but two of those targets vs New England. He looks good to me. Why Posey got more snaps today, I don't know. But I don't think Jean is disappointing the staff.