Thread: DeVier Posey
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #21
wolf123
All Pro

Rep Power: 2679 wolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeVier Posey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I hope Kubiak knows what he's doing with guys like Posey. That guy is a big time player. Just like I think Brandon Harris is a big time player.

I don't think I've ever seen a player as hungry as Brandon Harris, taking advantage of his opportunity to earn a spot on this team. Well, maybe Arian Foster & that's worked out pretty good for us. If Posey can be the next Foster, things are going to get much more exciting around here.
Kubiak does an excellent job making players earn their playing time in practice before they step on the field. He's teaching them how to practice the right way which will go a long way to helping their careers.
wolf123 is offline   Reply With Quote