View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #10
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Is ap one of your top 5 ever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Peterson is better than all three of those guys. Davis had four seasons where he ran for over 1000 yards, including his 2000 yard season. He was almost unstoppable in three of those four seasons, but that was it.

Jamal Anderson had one beastly season in 1998 but other than that he was an average NFL back at best. Same can be said for Robert Smith. His best season came in his final one in 2000. He had three 1000 yard seasons prior to that, but they were nothing spectacular. Good, but not great. Adrian Peterson has been consistently good to great every season. He's on track to become a Hall of Famer.
Yeah..... I kinda jumped the gun a little. Hard to believe (for me anyway) that Peterson has played that long.

I wouldn't put any of those guys in the top 5 anyway.... just running off at the mouth.

Here's a list, top 10. Where do you think he fits? Emmit just cracks their top 10.