View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #8
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 108211 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is ap one of your top 5 ever?

very true about mjd not having peterson's numbers, i didnt realize he was that far behind until after i posted. the past 3 seasons however, it's easy to argue peterson hasnt been the best back in the league because of those two guys. peterson is most definitely the most dominating back, though probably not the most complete, and will almost surely finish his career in very elite company. i'm just saying he's not there yet and still has a lot of work to do, but i think he'll wind up in the top 5 conversation.