View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #25
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2029 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE
Default Re: FCS Playoffs (...and the 2012 SHSU Bearkats)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrifter View Post
Do not wish.

For starters they are playing for a national title in January. Not the NoOneGivesACrap.Com bowl.
This seems to be a common argument. But if you notice during the game, they kept shoving highlights of Some Other Who Gives a Crap Bowl down our throats. Somehow, I figure they weren't showing their feed our highlights, though. Sad thing is, people do care. You see more Bowl Pickems than FCS Bracket competitions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
its my home town, i have always hoped that. one day they will. the school only continues to grow.
Up to over 18k enrollment now. I think when I started going there it was at 12k. We're growing, our academic status is growing (we're making steps to get a higher classification), we had a top 25 baseball team last year and quickly become an FCS powerhouse. If we want to be recognized as a prominent school in the next 25 years, we'll need to make the jump to FBS and a better athletic conference. The Southland Conference is widely considered one of the weakest conferences in FCS and it's only getting weaker. Time to jump ship IMO.