View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #117
ajohnson80
Veteran

Rep Power: 811 ajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This team's in trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Strange. He hasn't been in the league for a full season yet, but I bet if you asked 100 people if Luck was "clutch" more than half of them would say yes, without a doubt.

If you were to ask 100 people that same question about Schaub, I doubt you could find 50 that would say yes, without a doubt.

Not that that would prove anything. But, I think it's curious.

Luck hasn't been in any play-off games. Luck hasn't been in any important games.

interesting.
Well he does have I believe 6 4th quarter comebacks, so he is getting a reputation for coming through in the clutch. I agree he hasn't really earned that title and he has a TON of hype to live up to. Especially since they dropped the best regular season qb of all time and invested their future in him. It may not be fair to compare him to Manning, but thats the boat he's in.
ajohnson80 is offline   Reply With Quote