View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #114
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216126 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: This team's in trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson80 View Post
The colts playoff run this year has been super flukey, but he does have that clutch factor going.
Strange. He hasn't been in the league for a full season yet, but I bet if you asked 100 people if Luck was "clutch" more than half of them would say yes, without a doubt.

If you were to ask 100 people that same question about Schaub, I doubt you could find 50 that would say yes, without a doubt.

Not that that would prove anything. But, I think it's curious.

Luck hasn't been in any play-off games. Luck hasn't been in any important games.

interesting.