View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #110
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: This team's in trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I still don't get the obsession with Andrew Luck. I think he's gonna be a GOOD qb in this league for a long time,
I don't know if that's even true. He's talented, no doubt about that. But it takes more than talent to win in this league. With every body telling him how good he is, who knows how he handles that.

This year, our SOS was weak compared to what it's been in the past. We have the best record the Texans have ever had, no one expected us to be 12-2..... yes, I think a weak SOS plays into that.

It also plays into the Colts season. With everyone telling Luck their season is because of him, it might go to his head. If they don't have such a good season next season, no one is going to say it's because their QB threw 18 INTs & fumbled the ball 5 times. It's everyone else's fault.

If he gets into that kinda thiking, he's going to be the next Rivers, Flacco, or Sanchez.