View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #108
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7351 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson80 View Post
Yes people told me I was crazy when I valued Wilson over Luck. If you saw the way Wilson played at NC st. you would understand why I was so high on him. He was beating teams he had no business beating. Then he transferred to a more talented Wisconsin team and posted a 191 rating.

Luck strikes me as a player that will improve some, but he is a qb/coaches son, and was ready for the NFL at least 2 years ago. He played in an NFL system under Harbaugh so I don't think his ceiling is too much higher. I think he will improve on his turnovers which will keep him in the top 10 qbs every year. These qb's coming into the league lately are just more NFL ready than qbs of the past. The colts playoff run this year has been super flukey, but he does have that clutch factor going.
I never thought much of luck but have bought into the hype since didn't watch him this season till today. He is not very accurate which is a tough thing to learn at this stage. Indy also has to be careful that he doesn't get hit too often and get Carr syndrome

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote