View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #107
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8734 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This team's in trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Not true. If they would have come out today and played like they did against BAL earlier in the season, I think a lot of people, myself included, would have their postseason concerns lessened. They did not do that. You're right that they won without their best game, and that is good. So they're winning the games they should win. But can they win the games they need to win? I see no signs that lead to that conclusion.
I think it is true. How will beating Ind by 50 prove we can beat New England. We don't know we can beat New England until we beat New England