View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #234
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Do we have a Super Bowl team or not?

I don't think we have a Super Bowl team. I think they can be a Super Bowl team by Feb 3, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
We have Newton and Graham back.
Jones and Brook will have more experience.
Please tell me we're working Brooks out at LG..... please, please, tell me we're working him out at LG.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
McCain looks to be on schedule to return.
I'm loving what I see from Brandon Harris. He played pretty clean today, except for that hold on Reggie Wayne. I don't know if it was a bone-head play that worked out for us, or if he was smart enough to take the penalty than give up an even bigger play.

But he's physical, I love it. Fast, I love it. & plays something like glue, I love it.