View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #105
ajohnson80
Veteran

Rep Power: 811 ajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This team's in trouble

Yes people told me I was crazy when I valued Wilson over Luck. If you saw the way Wilson played at NC st. you would understand why I was so high on him. He was beating teams he had no business beating. Then he transferred to a more talented Wisconsin team and posted a 191 rating.

Luck strikes me as a player that will improve some, but he is a qb/coaches son, and was ready for the NFL at least 2 years ago. He played in an NFL system under Harbaugh so I don't think his ceiling is too much higher. I think he will improve on his turnovers which will keep him in the top 10 qbs every year. These qb's coming into the league lately are just more NFL ready than qbs of the past. The colts playoff run this year has been super flukey, but he does have that clutch factor going.
ajohnson80 is offline   Reply With Quote