View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #13
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Atlanta Lost to Carolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
You sound ridiculous.

Did you watch the giants game?

You have no clue what happened if you didn't.
You're right, I don't.
Quote:
And the giants may in fact have issues that they need to worry about. Would that make you feel better?
I'm sure they've got issues they need to worry about. All 32 teams have got issues they need to worry about. That's kinda the point.
Quote:
You can't have it both ways. Either you think the giants loss means they aren't that good, or you believe theyll shake it off.
My point is that it doesn't mean anything. Season starts over in January. Our 12-2 record puts us in the best position possible..... puts us on track to have the best position possible once we get there.
Quote:
If you believe they'll shake it off, give a reason why...
Because they're pros.
Quote:
Here's a hint: the reason why won't be the same for the texans
Well... actually, it is.