Thread: DeVier Posey
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #12
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeVier Posey

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLVIST View Post
Marcus,

I'm glad you posted this. I was going to post something similar, and I don't think I'm making a mountain out of a molehill by saying that something was just special about Posey today.

It wasn't just his seperation, the position of his hands, or his route running that seperated him from Jean and Martin, today...it was the "It-Factor" where he looked liked he just belonged.

I mean, I came into this game thinking the Texans were still one WR and one pass rusher away from a championship. The way Posey played made me rethink that.

Not big numbers, nothing flashy...but "it?" Yeah, "It!"
Yep, he looked It today. Hope, he continues to show us It factor.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote