Thread: DeVier Posey
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #7
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 49584 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeVier Posey

Marcus,

I'm glad you posted this. I was going to post something similar, and I don't think I'm making a mountain out of a molehill by saying that something was just special about Posey today.

It wasn't just his seperation, the position of his hands, or his route running that seperated him from Jean and Martin, today...it was the "It-Factor" where he looked liked he just belonged.

I mean, I came into this game thinking the Texans were still one WR and one pass rusher away from a championship. The way Posey played made me rethink that.

Not big numbers, nothing flashy...but "it?" Yeah, "It!"
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote