Thread: DeVier Posey
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #5
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeVier Posey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Kubes has been trying hard these last few games to get 1 of these other guys to step up and take
The pressure off AJ and Daniels in the passing game. So far:

Jean hasn't been able to separate and get open/stay healthy all year
Martin has been inconsistent at best and i think he's had his hands full with ST duties.

Walter is who he is.....a #3 option that likely wont be around next year b/c of his cap hit.

I think Posey becoming a factor today isn't conicidental. Kubes just wanted to be sure the kid was ready to contribute and that he wasn't abandoning his other youngins too early..
*Jean has everything but is still work in progress because he lacks core strength.
*Martin is adjusting to route running & needs to use his body to shield the defender off or draw interference penalty (should have gotten a call against NE).
*Walter is a Texan & will retire as one, taking pay cut to help his team if needed.
*Most important thing for Posey is confidence. More PT will help especially if its all good. He reminds me a little of Mario Manningham combination of quickness & pass snagging ability. Better upside as WR than Jacoby whom I believe he was drafted to replace.

BL

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote