View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #225
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 188528 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do we have a Super Bowl team or not?

Posey gave me some hope and Keyshawn Martin remained solid as a returner. Most importantly Newton was back and should be back on keel next week. Cody made me shake my head but Mitchell did have one very good play. I still need a Nose and MLB. Manning and Quin seemed to make a good play then swap it for a bad one. Joseph did not get beat that I saw and hope to see him getting stronger each game. Schaub seemed more on target with the ball & not in panic mode. Barwin had one good play and then QB ran into him for a sack. I may have seen Luck take a $100 bill from Connor as he got up.

Wasn't happy with several of plays Phillips and Kubes called. Another week to get healthier.