View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #51
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 24956 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This team's in trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA SWATT View Post
I'm not saying there are not valid concerns - however, if this team were 2-12, with wins over NE and GB, would you be happy?

I mean - I want them to get HFA, get on a hot streak, rise to the occasion, silence the doubters and go deep, DEEP in the playoffs. Will they do it? Perhaps. Could they fail? yes. Could they fail big, possibly. I however will enjoy their wins and their record and hope for the best. That's right, HOPE, I said it...HOPE. What else can we do.

If I could go to the future HOF QB store and the bad ass back up QB store, believe me I would.
Ok I feel ya now. But I liked them more when there was no expectations. Now our expectations exceed them
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote