View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #47
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24061 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This team's in trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
So if this team is 0-1 playoffs you gonna throw up the season record, no one cares about the regular season. We all knew we would win the division and get in the playoffs. The PLAYOFFS is all that matters and anything less than a superbowl is a failure. We all realize we are at a mismatch versus the elite. Brady went undefeated one year and lost the superbowl. He would call that season a failure and so would all patriots fans
I'm not saying there are not valid concerns - however, if this team were 2-12, with wins over NE and GB, would you be happy?

I mean - I want them to get HFA, get on a hot streak, rise to the occasion, silence the doubters and go deep, DEEP in the playoffs. Will they do it? Perhaps. Could they fail? yes. Could they fail big, possibly. I however will enjoy their wins and their record and hope for the best. That's right, HOPE, I said it...HOPE. What else can we do.

If I could go to the future HOF QB store and the bad ass back up QB store, believe me I would.
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote