View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #44
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This team's in trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMartin56 View Post
Good post GP...I think it sums up the current situation well.

I just don't see a SB team when I watch the Texans. Kubiak greatly shortened our window with his bad defensive hires prior to Wade being forced on him and I'm starting to worry that this year isn't going to be our year either due to all the injuries. You could make the argument that next year could be golden if our offensive line play finally recovers from losing two starters after 2011 and our young receivers develop...but we also need our cowardly lion coach to grow a heart...
Well, you're going to get a crown of thorns for thinking that way.

After a win, nobody is allowed to state weaknesses or say they're not confident in our team. Prepare to be scourged.