View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #42
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This team's in trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Ummm GP we agree on a lot but come on man sure this team has been in a funk lately and kubiak has sort of been scared with the play calling, but we have the talent to beat anyone.

AJ, Foster, Watt all have the ability to change games. We will be fine man
JJ Watt picks up everybody's dirty laundry. It makes me sick.

He's nothing short of super human on so many levels.

And this team, specifically its head coach, relies on him exclusively to put his offense into good position. Over and over.

Sigh, I gotta' sign off. Giving our two cats away to a horse trainer who needs barn cats. And I've been dying to unload these cats for 12 years. And today is the day. No more cat **** in my garage, no more cat puke in my garage. No more hair balls, no more hair ball-shaped **** in my garage. No more feeding them. No more hearing them mee-oww for food every second of my day around here. So I gotta go. Or I'd stay and chat.

I just know how this story ends, it ends with a nice 13-3 record and losing to the Pats in the AFCC game at Foxborough. Hope it doesn't, but it sure seems that's the way it's headed.

I think we lose 1 of our last 2 games. Gotta go. Good chatting with ya, btw.