View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #40
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: This team's in trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy29 View Post
Indeed, 12-2 teams aren't "in trouble". But that doesn't mean the last few weeks have given me a warm fuzzy about our chances in the playoffs. It's fair (I think) to suggest this team hasn't been playing up to its record in recent weeks and hoping it finds early-season form before the playoffs come. But that doesn't mean the team is "in trouble". It's not.
I guarantee you most NYG fans didn't like their chances to win a Super Bowl when they were 9-7. Neither did the GreenBay Packers when they went in as a Wild Card.

The last 15 weeks have been the longerst 15 weeks of the year for every NFL player. The next 6 (or whatever it is) is going to seem even longer.

You don't need to feel comfortable about our chances to win the Super Bowl. I don't think we're supposed to.

It's us against them, no one believes.......

& that's the way it's supposed to be.

Last edited by thunderkyss; 12-16-2012 at 04:51 PM.
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote