View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #1765
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Just a halftime update. I have interjected none of my own thoughts here; just pointing out what others think.

People are pointing out problems that have been around for years. Scroll back to the beginning of the thread.
I don't know what your point is. It's the same people that have always said the same thing.

& there's nothing like a game day thread to bring out the knee jerk reactions of some of the most negative fans. Not one of those guys has expressed any real joy in this team being 11-2 & leading the race for HFThroughout.