View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #2
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: This team's in trouble

Never thought I'd say that I am happy to see Keo get in the game. Yeah, that big Colts TD at the end of the half was squarely on Demps as he sat flat-footed awed at Luck's athleticism as dude ran right past him.

Demps has been fk'n up too many times, too long. I've got my eyes on Brandon Harris too, some of the calls against him are bull, but that last holding call, no doubt.... that was on him. May have saved a TD, I don't know. So he's got a little rope. But he needs to get his head out of his colon & get it into the game.