View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #25
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 163364 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans. Noon. 12/16. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphajoker View Post
I feel this team will get out of its slump, offensively and defensively, this game. It's time to go back to 1-0 and start another 6 game win streak.
We are guranteed a 6 game winnin streak. At Another forum where I post we make avatar bet on games. Last year I lost a bet and a guy gave me a Titans avatar and we went on a 6 game winning streak and I wore that avatar the entire time.

Made a bet this past week with a Pats fan he gave me this:

as an avatar.
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote