Thread: t hollings
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2004   #32
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 226347 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: t hollings

Holliings fumbled 3 times in that game. I don't like to see fumbles (who does other than defenses?) but I'm not ready to panick over what I saw last night. Fumble number one, the defender popped the hell out of the ball. That was a good play on the defenders part and Tony needs to work on protecting the ball. Fumble number two I have a problem with. No excuse for that mess. The third one was just no focus on Tony's part. He's young, healthy for the first time in his pro career, and jacked up. He needs to settle down, let it come to him, and concentrate on what he's doing.

He'll get it. He's a good ways away from reaching that "bottom line" and finding himself unemployed.