View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #7
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bum Phillips signed my Oilers flag! (Getting Wade's soon too)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
Yeah that would have been cool. I wanted to ask if someone could take a pic of Bum while he signed it but I didn't want to seem pushy and I also thought someone may just do that anyway but that didn't happen. Still badass though. My mom looked into getting it framed and with 40% off it was STILL about $400////WOW

Right now it's folded up back in it's box.
Yeah, it's not cheap provided the framers know what they are doing. I know where there is a solid framer in Austin if you needed a recommendation. I would need to find out the name of the place from my brother.