View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012   #6
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 75856 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bum Phillips signed my Oilers flag! (Getting Wade's soon too)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Awesome man. I met him a few years ago at an event honoring Elvin Bethea. Ironically I met Bud Adams there too.

It would have been cool if he also would have added Go Texans to connect the two eras of Houston football.
Yeah that would have been cool. I wanted to ask if someone could take a pic of Bum while he signed it but I didn't want to seem pushy and I also thought someone may just do that anyway but that didn't happen. Still badass though. My mom looked into getting it framed and with 40% off it was STILL about $400////WOW

Right now it's folded up back in it's box.

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote