View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012   #6
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331516 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Suggs Marries.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Thanks. Right after I posted, I wondered and looked it up. Didn't have a chance to follow up. You're absolutely right. But somehow I get the feeling that money. not the kids alone, have some angle in this. Some sort of potential outlandish child support? Any ideas?
I don't doubt money/press/at least awkward pseudo blackmail had some factor. I believe Maryland like most states now has a presumptive soft cap on the child support consideration meaning it is pretty defined up to a point and then capped at that presumed salary amount and you are supposed to show special needs to get more.