View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012   #31
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dutch's 2013 Texans Offseason Projections and Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
If Antonio doesn't restructure, we're screwed. Would have been nice had Jamison not got hurt, to see if he was ready to fill the void Antonio would leave. I am not comfortable with Crick & do not want to create a need for the draft.
Why do you think we are screwed? Smith is under contract & IIRC we have about $6m under cap for 2013 with FAs listed above in this thread. Just have to be selective with whom we re-sign. Hopefully Crick will be ready in '14 to replace Smith and Brooks to replace Wade Smith. Selective FAs & another good draft and we will be just fine.