View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012   #126
klockWork
All Pro

Rep Power: 27534 klockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WTF is going on with Foster?

I can't believe someone here has the audacity to compare todays RB to the great Barry Sanders. That dude is a human flubber ball, defying the laws of motion sometimes. He was never real because the moves he makes on the field was unreal, never been duplicated and never will.
Any more attempt comparing him to anybody should void any arguments of any kind.

Now let's get back to what's real. The quality of run block is not as good as last year. That doesn't mean there aren't any holes to run to. It's just not opening up on Foster terms. Foster patient running style is his biggest enemy right now.
When one side of a line is busted up at the start of the snap there's no time to pick and choose your cutting lane. The only direction is up field and pray that there's light at the other side.
That's why Tate and Forsett are getting more production per carry. Their impatient running style in this case have help them elude being tackle at the LOS.

I'm basically rephrasing myself from my previous post in this thread in case you guys have missed it from all this bickering.

Last edited by klockWork; 12-15-2012 at 08:52 PM.
klockWork is offline   Reply With Quote