View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012   #222
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Do we have a Super Bowl team or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perki-Perk View Post
Seems now that those calls have died down, he's back to errant pass, can't find the open man Shaub.

Is it me, or is anyone else seen this dropoff for no apparent reason, with exception to the Jags game, has Shaub really looked that good in the past 6 or so games??
I am not a Schaub fan, but I don't think "he's back to errant pass, can't find the open man Schaub" I do not think that is the norm. This was a bad game. I honestly think Kubiak may have made too big a deal of staying even keel for this game. By the time the offense woke up, it was too late.

I don't believe this offense has worked as well as it had last season. Last season the offense progressed from game one through Matt's last game. But the whole time they were more consistent than what we've seen this year.

Losing Briesel & Winston we pretty much lost our ability to run on anyone, whenever we wanted. We knew that was going to be an issue. With Newton coming back, hopefully we can get closer to being that team & we'll see that offense again.