View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012   #38
Everlong
Rookie

Rep Power: 657 Everlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Network Playbook AFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
If we know the weaknesses of the opposing defense, why don't we attack them? Combined, how many targets did OD & Casey have? They should have been featured in the game.
I was really worried about OD going into the game. I was shocked they didn't run play action especially on first down with him spilling off the line into the flat.

As far as Dennard, yes he was a 7th round but only because of off the field issues. A week before the draft a lot of people myself included had him going in the second round and a few even saying he could go the end of the first.
Everlong is offline   Reply With Quote