View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012   #125
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: WTF is going on with Foster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Do not see him running as well as he ever did. YPC are down, runs of over 20 yards are down. Broken Tackles (just assuming) must be down. I can almost bet yards after contact have dropped big time. You opinion is that he is running as good as he ever has.

Mine on the other hand is he is running as bad as he ever has. Dont need stats or anything to prove my opinion. I watch the same games you do.

these aren't the droids you're looking for

I'm with you on this one Ellis, I think 76 is playing Jedi Mind Tricks.