View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012   #122
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WTF is going on with Foster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Or there is no problem, he's running as well as he ever did.

These are not the droids you're looking for.
Do not see him running as well as he ever did. YPC are down, runs of over 20 yards are down. Broken Tackles (just assuming) must be down. I can almost bet yards after contact have dropped big time. You opinion is that he is running as good as he ever has.

Mine on the other hand is he is running as bad as he ever has. Dont need stats or anything to prove my opinion. I watch the same games you do.