View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012   #119
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81710 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WTF is going on with Foster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
i'm starting to follow the logic. even if the line opens lanes, if they're not overall as good as last year, foster wont be as good, that only makes sense. but we're not taking it far enough. the line would be playing better if kubiak had called the exactly correct play each time, obviously. but putting it on kubiak is too easy, the blame has to go to the man who hired kubiak, without whom we'd have a better coach. but why stop there? mcnair wouldnt even be in position to give us such futility if it werent for enron purchasing his energy company, thus we wouldnt be having this problem.

so there you have it, arian foster's problem this year? enron.

or he's having a down year individually.
We're talking about 6 yards per game.

But really, you still refuse to answer the question.

Can the line be responsible for 6 yards?

You're telling me that I'm shifting the blame, I'm not.
I put it squarely on the line.

If you put it on Foster, than you cannot shift it to the line, nor Kubiak.

Are you satisfied with the line play this year, yes or no.
It's as easy as that.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote