View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012   #20
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 58125 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dutch's 2013 Texans Offseason Projections and Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
BL, thanks for heads up on rating thread; never done that. Also, I agree with most your post; just don't see Jenkins falling that far, but that has never stopped me from mocking a guy anyway!

Can anyone tell me why Luis Nix is not mocked anywhere? If you have watched Irish Chocolate you have be impressed to at least mock him. I am keeping him in second for now as no one else has him even that high.
Lets see him test out against that outstanding Alabama OL. If he can win some of those battles, how can NFL advisory board not grade him 1st round? For 3-4 scheme I think he would be a better fit than Lotulelei or Hawkins. If Poe was taken #11th overall Nix is most certainly top 10 thing is this years class is loaded with top tier talent @ DT (reason why Jenkins could drop further than one might think) Still there are plenty of 3-4 teams (Arizona Cardinals, Baltimore Ravens, Dallas Cowboys, Green Bay Packers, Houston Texans, Kansas City Chiefs, Indianapolis Colts, New York Jets, Pittsburgh Steelers, San Diego Chargers, San Francisco 49ers, Washington Redskins) using a variation of the 3-4 always with an eye for talent @ all important NT position. This year, despite Texans possibly picking last in pecking order (does not preclude possible trade up either) to grab one of these big boys to help Watt & Co. Cody being a free agent could open that door per thread

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote