View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012   #85
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 158703 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WTF is going on with Foster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
you're trying to have your cake and eat it too, even though the numbers you keep cherry picking are also down. his stats are down in every part of the field and almost every situation - i gave you links. the visual tells me that he's missing his lanes, he's not able to elude defenders, and is going down on first contact. why is it always someone else's fault?
it's clear to me that he isn't breaking tackles and exploding through the gaps like he has in the past. I don't need stats to tell me this. He and AJ look like they both lost their elite gear (that final gear that separates the great players from the good players) at the same time...we look like a slow, plodding offense at times.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote