View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012   #83
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WTF is going on with Foster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
you're trying to have your cake and eat it too, even though the numbers you keep cherry picking are also down. his stats are down in every part of the field and almost every situation - i gave you links. the visual tells me that he's missing his lanes, he's not able to elude defenders, and is going down on first contact. why is it always someone else's fault?
The stats from your link are very misleading.

I do have a bunch of notes that I've been tallying by going back and check out all the situations by watching those games in both 2011 and 2012.

If I have some time, I will bring them up.

If not, I will have to do it next week.

One thing you can trust me is that I always do my homework, that I never rely on short-term memory.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote