View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012   #19
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dutch's 2013 Texans Offseason Projections and Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
I still don't see this. A lot of people on here think Jones is bad and needs to be replaced. The coaches love him though and he has been very good at pinning guys inside the 20. I don't think he's going anywhere. Now the Kicker, that's another story. Just hope Bullock is ready next season and blows Graham off the field!
It's just my opinion, I don't mean to put down Donnie Jones as a player, but I think he's just average as a punter. If the team wants to keep him on the 53 man roster next year, I won't complain, but I think those late picks are perfect for getting a cheap punter. Could save over 100k a year in capspace by getting a punter with a 5th round comp pick, rather than signing a vet like Jones. It's certainly not high on my priority list right now.