View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012   #138
The Medic01
Veteran

Rep Power: 1876 The Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak calls out players manhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I have a lot of important things to do, actually.

There's umm.....And then there's uhh...and let's not forget about that other thing that I can't really recall at the moment.

I'm so busy I can't even remember everything I'm supposed to be doing.

Do you not understand that I wasn't saying that I, GP, think like that??? Can you not comprehend that I was describing what might be the mindset of others? I have read the meltdown posts on here, found them to be along the lines of "Well, how can we do this or that if we play like THAT?".

I personally think the loss is a loss and that's it. I think we can beat them at Reliant, but I think it'll be a toss-up if we had to play them at their house again. I think we win out, get HFA, and host them at Reliant. I've said that about a dozen times in other threads. if you would pay attention you'd see that.

Then again, I've never been a subscriber of your stuff because of this very thing: You don't try. Make an effort to understand the post before you post.
Really because in your post you say that they are probably correct. It seems as if it is you who cannot understand your own post.
The Medic01 is offline   Reply With Quote