View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012   #73
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125033 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WTF is going on with Foster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
1st in yards? I'm confused. Adrian Peterson leads the league in rushing yards by a huge margin so it can't be that.

I agree for the most part, but his low YPC has to be a concern. He's still done well all things considered but it's obvious he's not playing as well as last year. Hopefully that's due to the O-line not playing as well and not him slacking after the big contract, but who knows.
I never once stated that he was 1st in yards. I said that he was like 200 yards away from being in 1st in yards, and that's not far at all. He is sixth, but he is right on the heels of every guy in front of him other then AP. Foster is 1st in TD's as well which suggests that he's been an excellent and reliable RZ back all season.

I'm just not getting this exaggerated criticism on Arian Foster when you look at his entire season. He's been a top 3 back in this league all season long. Nothing is wrong with the guy other then probably a few aches and bruises. I wouldn't mind seeing him rested for a game before the playoffs. Let Tate and Forsett carry the load. They are both more then capable.

I've got no worries about Foster what so ever.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote