View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012   #7
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dutch's 2013 Texans Offseason Projections and Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Thanks guys, happy to help contribute to the cause

I added some more info to the comp pick requirements, since I'm sure that will be discussed. I know a lot of people have been tossing out projections for the picks, but I'm certain we will have 4 picks coming our way (which is the max per team). We may end up with a 6th instead of a 5th for one of those, but I'm not sure which will change. The play-time factor is difficult to research and quantify, and I didn't really want to get too deep into that. A pair of 5ths would be nice though, they could net us our punter and fullback of the future.

Side note, I honestly want to go lower on projected cap space for next year and make it closer to 6 million, but I haven't done all the math to figure that out yet. Also, there are three contracts that I can't quantify, Butler, Fox and Dashon Harris supposedly had split contracts and could move the number by up to 2.2 million lower.
I still don't see this. A lot of people on here think Jones is bad and needs to be replaced. The coaches love him though and he has been very good at pinning guys inside the 20. I don't think he's going anywhere. Now the Kicker, that's another story. Just hope Bullock is ready next season and blows Graham off the field!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote